sábado, 7 de novembro de 2009

why Jeff lefts wwe and matt will also go out 2????

I was thinking ... why Jeff left the wwe?!?!



I know he said he had left to devote more time to his band and the show that he has with his brother and the shannon Moore.


But it was not necessary to leave the wwe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was enough just to ask the wwe super visor to put him with least action!!!!!!!!!!


I miss him so much!! If not for the internet ... I was already crazy! He has to go back! It was the best birthday present I could give!

 
 
 
good ... and now! As Jeff left the WWE, Matt will also behind ?!?!?!?! I hope not !!!!!!



Now Matt is the only reason I see the WWE !!!!!


And Jeff is the only reason I still not giving in crazy!!


But anyway ... if matt comes out, I leave to see the wwe! And if you stop talking about Jeff, I give in crazy!


I do not love the matt, I love Jeff, but if Matt says goodbye to the WWE for his brother not to be alone ... I do not know if I'm happy or sad!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário